Attorney at Law
When Jessica entered Stephen F. Austin State University, in her hometown of Nacogdoches, Texas, she channeled her analytical thinking and logical reasoning skills into a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, fully intending to earn her PhD. Then, during her junior year, she changed her focus to law. “I was drawn to the law for the same reason I had been drawn to psychology – to have clients come to me for information, answers and services,” she says. “I wanted to be able to use my training, experience, knowledge and expertise to help them solve problems.”
Jessica went on to earn her Juris Doctor from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, where she gained valuable professional experience and served as a legal intern for family law and criminal defense firms.
Before beginning her career in family, Jessica focused her practice on civil litigation all across North and South Carolina, helping clients achieve their goals through her hard work and legal expertise. She is extremely passionate about her work and possesses a strong ability to relate to others and ensures that each client receives the highest quality representation possible. Her favorite part of practicing law is listening to her clients’ concerns and gaining an understanding of the unique circumstances in each case in order to craft the most effective strategy.
When not zealously advocating for her clients, Jessica enjoys spending time with her friends and family, taking her dog to the dog park, golfing, and exploring all that the Carolinas have to offer.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Texas, Pending
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law: Juris Doctor
- Kilpatrick Townsend Mock Trial Competition, Semi Finalist
- Women in Law, Treasurer
- Peer Mentor, Group Leader
- Stephen F. Austin State University: Bachelor of Science
- Dean’s Academic Achievement List
- President’s Academic Achievement List
- Alpha Chi Omega Panhellenic Sorority
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Family Law Division of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Family Law Division of the South Carolina Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the South Carolina Bar Association
- Small Law Firm Division of the South Carolina Bar Association
- Charlotte’s Junior League
Ready to Get Started?
Discover how our family of lawyers can help. We would be happy to discuss your legal matters in full detail through a case consultation. * Required fields