Collins Family & Elder Law Group is committed to the security and privacy of all clients on the internet. As evidence of our commitment to privacy — and total transparency — we’ve provided this written statement to inform you of all the types of information our website collects and how to opt-out if you so choose. Below are the practices we follow in the process of gathering and distributing information:
- Our firm uses Google Analytics Advertising Features to collect non-personally identifiable information and improve our user experience and service quality.
- We do not match information collected through Google Analytics Advertising to personally identifiable information unless you opt-in and provide prior explicit consent for us to do so.
- Advertising features include:
- Advertising cookies and identifiers that Google Analytics uses to collect data for marketing purposes
- Demographics Reporting
- Impression Reporting
- Using Google Analytics Advertising Features requires us to notify site visitors by disclosing the following:
- Which features are currently in use
- How we use first- and third-party cookies or identifiers
- How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features
- View the full policy requirements for Google Analytics Advertising Features here.
Third-Party Data Sharing
When we collect non-personally identifiable information, we retain the right to share demographic data with our partners. However, Collins Family & Elder Law Group will never trade, sell, or transfer your data or personally identifiable information to third parties. Rare exceptions include those that help us with our website, marketing, and other related services (though they are bound to a strict confidentiality agreement) and in necessary circumstances that threaten our firm’s or others’ safety.
All data obtained is used strictly for the purposes enumerated above. We keep this data in a physically and digitally secure location where access is limited to authorized persons. Our website also has safeguards in place to protect against mishandling, alteration, loss, or misuse of data.
How to Adjust Your Google Ads Preferences
Google Support allows you to adjust your Google Ads preferences or opt-out of seeing personalized ads altogether. Simply navigate to “Ads Settings,” locate “Ads Personalization,” and toggle it off. You can also change your activity-tracking preferences through My Google Activity.
Contact Us to Opt Out
At any time, you may also request that your data be deleted. Users can have all their information removed by sending a request to email@example.com with their name and the email of the Google account they want removed from CFLG databases. For further questions or concerns about consumer privacy or our practices, contact our team today by calling (704) 753-8976.